Last Updated on
Danang is a beautiful city in central Vietnam. One of the most attractive beaches in the world – the last years of this charming city is increasingly Dragon Bridge, and indeed museum to attract more tourists to the many interesting places, such as (in the city center 30km) Hoi My KHE Beach to rent a motorcycle / bike for a reason … to increase demand. In addition to the largest motorcycle rental There are several small shops that provide an unsafe vehicle for tourism (too old motorcycle, no brakes …). Here is a list of the 10 motorcycle rental shops in Da Nang was collected on Facebook, I hope you can be useful for you Da Nang trip.
About Motorbike Rental in Central Vietnam
The best way to explore Vietnam’s motorcycle. Tint motorcycle rental motorcycle, you can visit the hidden landscapes select any route at any time to relax you like. What it can be greater than the adventure feeling on top of the gear motorcycle through the exploration of the most hidden landscapes, rural coastal and mountain roads.
Motorcycle and scooter hire in Da Nang (Da Nang, Da Nang), Rentalmotorbike.com Vietnam, ensuring the best price. The best brands, such as …, Rent a motorcycle, the latest models are perfect Da Nang (Da Nang) and review the outskirts of BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda,. As well as leasing and travel cancellation insurance Our search using the filters Online motorcycle and scooter accessories.
Check out: Danang – Hoi An Motorbike tours
The capital of Vietnam, and travel around the region and to find out or rent a scooter to rent a motorcycle in the city of Da Nang to move freely by Da Nang (Da Nang). Visit the attractions of rental motorcycles:
As well as to send a holiday in Danang on a bike or a motorcycle or scooter rentals available in the area, with the most convenient and simple way Rentalmotorbike.com a business trip in this area, Rentalmotorbike.com provide all kinds of accessories, Motorcycle Rental to your trip.
Things to remember when driving motorbike in Da Nang – Hoi An
- Before and after the journey, you have to ensure that all parts of your motorbike are in normal operating conditions such as brakes, tires, chainsaws, lights, horns, turn signal and speedometer.
- Remember to fill up the petrol for the motorbike.
- You don’t need to worry about he type of gasoline to use because the petrol station staff will automatically fill the suitable one for the motorbike.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof backpacks, coats, raincoats, locks, rubber bands, full battery 3G smartphone, some motorbike repairing tools and most importantly money .
- Remember to wear helmet, drive on the right side and limited speed of 60 km/ h.
- Do not cross the red traffic light, using horns anytime you need, drive with two hands, do not take photos when driving, turn on lights when getting inside tunnels.
- Do not drink alcohol before and during the drive.
- Be confident with traffic in Viet Nam. Try to guess other’s turning direction by their body language.
- Drive slowly in order to look out for animals, children, old people, alcoholics, drugs, off-size vehicles.
- Keep a safe distance of big trucks when getting uphills or climbing mountain passes.
- When police stop you, the easiest way to escape is “TIP” them 10 – 20 usd and then go
Motorbike repaid cost
- On this moment: 1 euro is 24.000 VMD and 1 dollar is 22.000 VMD
- Repair flat tire 10,000 / 30,000
- Relace new tire: 80.000 – 120.000
- Replace Electric Stator 200.000 / 300.000
- Oil change 90,000 – 120,000
- Fix front and backlight 50.000
- Stoplight switch 20.000
- New bungeecords 20,000 – 40,000
- New chain and sprockets 250,000
- New Relaybox 20,000
- Chain tightened up 10,000
- New inner tube 80.000
- Spark plug lead 50.000